Monday, August 29, 2011

That was MASENO for you.

Location: Kenya, All over the world, Internet, MASENO SCHOOL
Cast:        Maseno School Class of 2000 Jambazis
Time:       Past & Present
Source:   #MukuruKwaZuckerberg 



Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala
For those out of the know, am the one and only Otiato Opali! 4G Mafia! Member of the I-riginal G7 made of I, Douglas Ndombi Okhungu Chris Angwech Haig Aseda Aholyx Bobb Lee Odiga and Clifford Ongugo! Eat That!

Chris Angwech ‎
Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala, I think u r forgetting the one n only Wuod Ongele Doc Doc, and waz Douglas Ndombi Okhungu really in the pic? I think this waz only a Bowers Crew Affair!

lol! very true, the I-riginal G7, hii ya akina Ruto ni shadow

Douglas Ndombi Okhungu

I was a member incognito. I think the admin mistakenly sent me to Stansfield instead of Bowers..lol. I missed out on the photo with all heads together that later turned out to be Papa's imagined evidence for DW. Chris Angwech and i were ordered not to be seen within 3m. of each other.

hahaha,,when seen together school captain's office pap! Then the next morning ,,, "after the assembly may I pliz meet Douglas Ndombi Okhungu and Chris Angwech thankyou"!

The DW suspension letters came while we were @ the music festivals!

i donno what illegal stuff Jim was smoking

Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala, Chris Angwech; Rem. Papa was related to my neighbour in Ksm then i paid back big time when i hooked up with one of his nieces. Mimi fala nikamshow siku moja ka ashaniona na chuma ya umbrella. Waar! Sasa ndio chuki ikazidi. Its funny we could meet in Ksm after 2000 severally na bado na-smile naye!

Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala umenikumbusha mbali sana! The day i went to take a sh!t kwa toi then kumaliza natoka nje napata Nyamila n co. waiting for me. Ati fungua mdomo tunuse kama ulikuwa unatumia drugs huko ndani. No hard feelings but i wish hiyo siku singesuguwa meno asubuhi wapate mdomo ikinuka diambo. lol.

This is what am talking about!!!! The crew wamesema.


Otiato Tell them u were in 1R kabla ujaenda 1G.Remwith the mzungu bio teacher

Tom kumbe una memory! Tulikuwa 1R na kina Ben El Rey Wandera Clifford Lukaye Bob Annon etc Mambo biad!


na Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala uliniudhi sana ukienda 1g bro

Ben El Rey Wandera Sikuchagua, ilikua mashetani ya one Jim Papa Agutu!

hahahaaaaaaaaaa..............si kwa ubaya bro

weee, ulikuwa mtundu, si Jim

The Bowers Seven. Ati unasuspendiwa juu ya kupiga picha na vichwa pamoja.


Douglas Ndombi Okhungu

One day i left my sugar tin open then roaches dropped their sh!t in it. Unfortunately that was inspection day so my tin was confiscated and i had to clean all the droppings and hand them over to the authorities led by Hesbon Okeyo. After a ...week i was summoned to the office only to find my Dad sitted in a meeting explaining why i should not be suspended for using drugs. Kumbe Papa and his crew had taken the extra droppings and filled them in my sugar tin then went ahead to claim that the droppings were KUBER and i mixed it with sugar and got high during breko and carbon time. Kwani walidhani my Dad, The late WJO and The late Mr. Odundo who was present hawana senses za kunusa. I dint have much to say, Buda alichomoa wallet akaniangushia shillingi kadha and i was ordered to go back to class and represent the school well in National Schools Drama festival that was around the corner. LMAO!

Boss! Papa's methods were wrong!

basi douglas okhungu ulipitia mambo kweli.get saved n drink booze with christian names only,like Jack Daniels..e.t.c

Ogero Otekki Musa

BTW who authorized those weird inspection hours?..opali it resulted in that wash and wear shirt rule.,it was said they should not get you with more than one shirt and still you pulled through..,enyewe we survived difficult times.,house a...ssembly collar inspections.,wuz caught with carbon coated shirt n boycotted kuenda ku squat hapo mbele ya assembly.,wuz punished for a whole week.,but here i am today..,memories are made of this.

Douglas Ndombi Okhungu

‎Bob Annon haha! Ata usiseme. Kuna chupa ya Tomatoe sauce i used to scavange spices with then carry with to the DH. The day i was visited, i threw it inside my mabati box that i rarely used as an F4. Mimi fala nikaisahau huko ndani and as y...ou know the kidogo content that was left fermented with time. As usual, i was only being inspected by the big guys so by the time my good friend and Hse Capt Oliver Ogutu Omondi found it, the bottle was almost exploding. Wacha aifungue..ile pungent smell ilimchapa..waar! I couldnt blame him for taking it to Papa who concluded that it was alchohol and specifically Bond 7. So according to Papa wakati wa lunch na supper i was busy mixing Bond 7 with Ugali and beans nikijibinjari. Really!!? LOL!
Edwin A. Ochieng
Enyewe kama kuna mtu jim aliswaga sana ni Opali...ulikuwa customer wake!


Haig Aseda
‎Douglas Ndombi Okhungu i feel you, Jim was a nutcase. He could accuse you falsely and make it look like a movie  


Gregory Okeyo
You guys are cracking me up like nothing else! No wonder bowere\s had most actors

Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala
I loved this ambigous statement Papa had stuck on his office door - Spare him not kill him! It meant different things dependin on how deep in sh!t u were.



Chris Angwech
man,,,these guyz convinced us to accept that we were DWs for us to be readmitted back to school! thats after 9 wks chillin @ home!! the charges were rediculous!


Chris Angwech
Papa wud pick up a ciggarette then call u and insist its urs and he saw u sneaking out of the house to smoke it in the middle of the night,,waaah


Ben El Rey Wandera
Torch ya battery nane na mbwa kaa kumi meanwhile zinakunusanusa buda ai the guy was a wizard

Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala
Halafu Nyang'or anasema kwa assembly '2moro we are going to Chulaimbo for volleyball, Permenas, Chris Angwech Douglas Ndombi Okhungu ongele etc have been banned from the cheering squad since they are a danger to security. In my absence, Festus Ogada will be the acting school Cap. SCHOOL . . . ATTENTION, dismissed!



Ben El Rey Wandera
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Ben El Rey Wandera
na anakubali wakora kama Alfayo Miguel a.k.a shem obaje etc waende


Chris Angwech
‎Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala, Douglas Ndombi Okhungu rem when we were to leave for Music Fests, papa tried to ban us but Duch cud hear none of it,,,we had clearance from WJO!!


Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala
Chris Angwech kwanini unadhani nilijipata handball, tena kwa school team! Ati wanatufukuza ICVS Roy Kush akani-adopt kwa handball team hehehe!

Douglas Ndombi Okhungu
Meeeen! Nobody protected us more than Duch and later on Mr. Odinga under the banner of Anti-Aids club. Kaka braza Silas Amunga J Namale pia akani-adopt kwa Rugby. Yaani tulikuwa tunapromote chuo vipoa lakini wengine walipenda tu kutuchokoza.



Silas Amunga J Namale
eroo waa


Douglas Ndombi Okhungu
Nakumbuka Papa aliniappoint SB mimi nikathani 'ameona mwangaza'. Kumbe it was a divide and rule ploy to keep me away from Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala, Chris Angwech and the rest of the crew. Alipogundua hawes make he sent emissaries to spy ...and finally the hummer fell on me when i was caught dancing ndombolo kwa DH after an inning. Ati SB's dont dance infront of visitors and a couple of weeks later cops had an inning and we could hear them sing and dance wakiwa Geog room. Talk of double stds.


John Adrian Yuko
That psycho papa got me suspended for an altercation. Na Biko during the holidays in nairobi yet the same biko amemaliza high school I still don't get that!!!

Bob Annon john
wats an altercation?that aside,papa was an idle man out of his mind,kabisa.



John Adrian Yuko
The guys who bore the full brunt of his madnes were akina opali,ndombi,angwech...axis of evil and once in a while one cartoon called philip aloo mwangi!!


Bob Annon
he he,Aloo mwangi..yeah,the guy was bent on destroying those boys.wonder wat his motivation was,am stil amazed.


Douglas Ndombi Okhungu
John Adrian Yuko i rem. the Biko saga. Yaani alishamaliza shule na bado unafwatana na wasee. He reminds me of the guyz who would cry ati shule zimefungwa na siku ya opening wanarauka ngware kutime breko ya shule. lol.


Douglas Ndombi Okhungu
‎Ogunde Arnold Aze a.k.a Aloo Mwangi.

Oliver Ogutu Omondi
....talking of Philip...i met with him this evening in tao. I think he was going to have some booze with friends.



Hesbon Okeyo
Use ua name so u dnt hav2 make along intro.


Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala
‎Hesbon Okeyo This is a virtual me and not really me ;-)


Haig Aseda
papa was way too idle, i spent my 9 out of 12 weeks of form 3 3rd term at home because of some stupid stuff he cooked in his head, i will never forget!!


John Adrian
Yuko papa ako wapi ako wapi.....niko hapa!!!

Edwin A. Ochieng
that guy was a bored adult...that is a dangerous combination with power!



Wuod Ongele Doc Doc
i once went to papa`s offiice4 he asked me wat i would like to be in future i told him i want to TREAT people he told me NEVER on earth, Fuck him hard i treated his kid and many other teachers wa maseno. i think papa was in love with guys from Kisumu. ALL Prefects who helped papa fuck with my life FUCK YOU ALL.


John Adrian
Yuko heh doc what is.....pewa achiel


Chris Angwech
omera osiepa John Adrian Yuko, ilal kanye?




Opali enyewe niambie ukweli Jim sahii hayuko. What happened ile siku nilikutuma sigara kubwa kisumu!!?...gave u doo when u were going to an outing in kisumu, u came back ukaniambia umekosa then few days later Jim ananiita na mashtaka ya bangi!...did u snitch me out?

Wuod Ongele Doc Doc
there was this prefect in bowers who had a big bro in owen house wat was his name? I can bet with you we never talked in form four ma prefects wat was papa givin you coz its sickening that you can be in the same school and year but not even joke with each other. Infact there some people i must go to their burial to confirm they are dead.


Wuod Ongele Doc Doc
i forgot the prefects who fucked my life and we have met and did not scream thief you are not in my bad books. Kiba wat progress has occured in the get together so that i can forgive the ones who tresspassed me and drink to all who were good to my life.


Haig Aseda
‎Wuod Ongele Doc Doc sometimes you've got to let these things go, it was part of life and it made us what we are today. The get-together should enable us recollect both the good and the not so good days back then so Anthony Kibagendi should keep us posted, meanwhile congrats kibah on your new addition


Muluvanga Imboko Ya Banyala
Edu, Papa would have wished I snitched for him but that was just a wish coz I would never. Doc, forgive but never forget!


one day I was called into Jeam office to get some nude magazine i had,it was reinforced with a cello-tape then placed nicely in my file then my parents were called to discuss the matter. The day they came very anxious to to take away their son,guess what happened,Mr,Agutu sent for my file.Remember the messenger of doom,I decided to faint.I hope Pato the dispenser can remember that incident. An ambulance was called and the story ended just like that.


Edwin A. Ochieng
Bana bruce u ought to have joined drama club, dutch would have utilized ur talent!

3 comments:

Furesh! said...

Eish, you know it's the first time am seeing these sayings...How wonderful those days were.
Bruce Omondi, you officially made my morning.

Poetikally Korrect! said...

Memories are made of this

Unknown said...

I had never seen this...good to read these memories gentlemen...unfortunately for me my journey was cut short.Clifford here...

'Live until you die!'

About Me

My photo
Though I might look like your common guy next door, there's more to me than meets the I. If you get the chance to meet the I, you will find out more about me.